ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML employs more than 7,000 people.
At ASML we fully recognize the need for technical talent. Not only does our own future as a high-tech company depend on it, but society as a whole needs to continue innovation. That's why we offer talent students the ASML Technology Scholarship.
This scholarship is for students who are in the process of completing a BSc program in the Netherlands and who are planning to pursue a technical MSc degree at a Dutch university. We are looking for students with 7.5 average and extracurricular activities showing entrepreneurship and drive. The scholarship will provide financial support of 5,000 Euro per year for the entire Master's degree two-year period.
For students who have (nearly) completed a BSc program outside of the Netherlands and who are planning to pursue a technical MSc degree at a Dutch university, please click here for the Henk Bodt Scholarship.
The ASML Technology Scholarship will provide each awarded student with:
• Financial support of 5,000 euro per year for both years of the full-time MSc degree.
• A personal mentor: an ASML expert who shares his/her technical knowledge and personal experiences with you, and who introduces you to the latest R&D activities as well as a wide network of industrial and academic specialists.
• A two-year professional development program with the goal of preparing future technology leaders for the high-tech industry. This development program provides a variety of personal coaching, training courses and workshops. You will be enriched with a wide range of ‘hard' and ‘soft' skills, giving you a head start in your professional career.
Students who receive a scholarship are not obliged to graduate or work at ASML in return.
MSc programs in following areas are eligible for the ASML Technology Scholarship:
• (Applied) Physics
• Computer science
• (Applied) Mathematics
• Physical Chemistry / Chemical Engineering
• Material Sciences
• Mechanical Engineering
• Systems & Control
• Electrical Engineering
• Aerospace Engineering
• Artificial Intelligence
• Industrial Engineering
Students who have (nearly) completed a BSc in the Netherlands and are pursuing a MSc program at one of these universities:
• Delft University of Technology
• Eindhoven University of Technology
• University of Twente
• University of Amsterdam
• VU University Amsterdam
• Leiden University
• University of Groningen
• Radboud University Nijmegen
• Utrecht University
1. An up-to-date resume
2. List of academic transcripts (grade list last two years - 7.5 average)
• Application deadline for the ASML Technology Scholarship is May 1, 2015.
• First selection round (resume based): applicants will be informed by May 11, 2015 on the follow-up.
• We will then ask successful first-round candidates to record a motivation video to be submitted by May 18, 2015.
• Second selection round: the resumes and videos will be reviewed by a technical matching board. We will inform candidates on the outcome by May 27, 2015.
• Successful applicants will be invited for a final assessment day on June 5 or June 12, 2015.
For questions about the scholarships, please contact email@example.com
Termination of studies by the student and/or a negative study progress evaluation during the two year full-time MSc program will result in the termination of the awarded scholarship.
Page updated on 2015-4-13 15:30