ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML employs more than 21,000 people.
Click here to see where and when you can meet us in person.
Do you want a career working with the latest technology and some of the most advanced systems around? Would you like a job where you see every aspect of that system, gaining a grounding that could take you anywhere? Have you got the technical and analytical skills to make sure those systems ship on time and in spec?
Learn from highly experienced colleagues
If you want a career in technology, ASML is the perfect place for you. As a global leader in semiconductor manufacturing equipment we make some of the most complex machines in the world, for highly demanding customers. They want new systems delivered and working as expected as fast as possible. That's where our system testers come in.
As a system tester, you will be carrying out performance, calibration and software tests on our systems before they leave our factories. If they don't meet specifications in any area, you have to analyze the test results to work out why. You'll be expected to solve minor issues yourself. For more complicated problems, you'll need to liaise with the relevant support team and carry out the action plan they recommend.
The semiconductor industry moves fast, and our portfolio is constantly evolving to meet customer needs. As a result, you will always be working with the very latest technology; always learning and dealing with new things.
You'll be working as part of a dedicated team, surrounded by colleagues who are always ready to offer help or advice. Similarly, your knowledge and experience can help others. Training and mentoring are an important part of the job.
You'll need strong technical, analytical and communications skills. And you will often need to be creative in finding solutions to get the job done on time.
In return, you will learn about every module in the system. That'll give you the perfect foundation to grow your career anywhere you like within ASML or beyond.
• Carry out performance, calibration and software testing on ASML systems before shipping to customers
• Analyze test results to determine the root cause and scale of any problems
• Solve minor issues directly
• Escalate issues to relevant support team and implement action plan
• Participate in team and department improvement plans to decrease cycle times and optimize ways of working
• This role involves shift work, with three shifts providing 24/7 coverage
• MBO plus relevant work experience (electronics, mechanics, mechatronics or software engineering) or HBO in a technical subject.
Candidates with an MBO will be expected to have 3 - 5 years work experience in a role related to their field of study.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Proactive, "can-do" mentality
• Team player
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to motivate and influence people
• An interest in technology
• Fluent in Dutch and English
Page updated on 2015-1-30 9:40 CET