Explore and stretch the limits of technology during an internship
Click here to see where and when you can meet us in person.
For students who think ahead
The semiconductor industry is one of the most exciting, most energetic and fastest-moving industries in the world as proven by the continuing adherence to Moore's Law. And leading in the race to faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips is ASML.
And best of all, you could be part of this cutting-edge technology, by applying for an internship or graduation assignment at ASML Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We offer a wide range of assignments, all of which involve participating in a multidisciplinary team with some of the brightest minds in technology. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our internships office via email@example.com; +31 40 268 6773.
How to apply for an internship?
Preferably you should be in your final years of study but all students are welcome to apply for a minimum internship period of 3 months. You can find and apply for current projects via ourinternships search engine
ASML is always interested in the following backgrounds:
- (Applied) Physics
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems/Software
- (Applied) Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
If you pass this first stage you will be invited for an interview, and if this is successful we will start arranging formalities for your internship. On your first day you will be welcomed at ASML and explained the basic "housekeeping" details such as an ASML badge, working hours, desk space, phone, and email account. Your mentor will also give you a more specific introduction to the department, daily supervision and will arrange a formal meeting half-way through your internship period to discuss your performance at ASML. In the final weeks of your internship you and your mentor will conduct a final evaluation.
Compensation and benefits for interns
- Internship periods range from 3 to 12 months
- Number of days per week are open for discussion
- Compensation is up to a maximum of €500 per month (varies per type of education level)
- Arrangement of visa and visa application costs for students from outside Europe and not studying in the Netherlands, with a minimum internship period of 6 months.
- It is possible to receive an additional housing allowance * This additional payment is for students who: A) live more than 100 kilometers from Veldhoven and can show two agreements of renting locations of which one is in Eindhoven / Veldhoven and the internship is for more than four days a week. B) are studying and living outside of the Netherlands.
For any questions or more info please contact our internship coordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org; +31 40 268 6773.
Page updated on 2018-9-7 18:00 CEST