ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML employs more than 21,000 people.
|3/28/2018 2:09 PM|
Are you an experienced Lead Engineer Mechanical in the high tech industry? Do you have a minimum of 7 Years of relevant experience and minimum a bachelor degree or higher?
Are you eager to further develop yourself as a Lead Engineer? Do you want to be part of a multi-disciplinary environment? Do you want to work within a dedicated team to achieve breakthroughs? Do you want to develop yourself in a high tech and multi-cultural environment?
If so, then the job of Lead Engineer Mechanical at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Chip-making equipment. ASML is a multinational company with offices in 60 cities in 16 countries, Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We employ more than 20.000 people. Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products. For this sector (D&E) we are looking for a Lead Engineer for the departments Machine Architecture & Industrialization, Mechanical Development and Opto Mechanics.
Take the lead in the mechanical development, qualification and integration of a (sub)module according to agreed requirements.
Working on the design of one or more (sub)modules, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting. Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions, working together with the architect, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
• Specifies and designs (sub)modules and related parts supporting different (sub)systems.
• Is a technical leader to define the solution and guide several engineers as well as managing supplier feedback.
• Is concerned with the application mechanical construction principles .
• Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests.
• Designs and realizes test equipment and appliances and is responsible for ensuring that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
• Is responsible for the technical product documentation and design implementation towards manufacturing and field service.