Are you challenged by: managing the timely preparation of parts, modules and systems?Development and Optimization of supply chains for parts, modules and systems? Securing part and module availability for proto and pilot builds? Managing changes to product/module/part in PLM-context? Representing SCM in project-teams? If yes, then join the PLM department as a Project Coordinator.
- Coordinate in cross-sectorial projects the optimization of the supply chain of products and materials during their Product Life-Cycle (introduction, ramp up and phase-out) while balancing timing, logistics related costs, quality and risks.
- Secure material availability to enable the ASML technology roadmap.
- Represent the supply chain in cross sector project team. Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level;
- Secure that logistic requirements are met in product design, supply chain developments and related quality performance;
- Plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation), completeness of Bill of Material;
- Secure availability of accurate implementation plans for engineering changes and challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact. Monitor proper execution of this implementation plan;
- Plan, co-ordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto’s, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement, Material Planning and Service Logistics;
- Support PLM Project Manager in managing PLM-Project within the boundaries of the triple constraint (quality, timing, cost);
- Drive the preparation of supply chain and report progress for new, revised and phase down parts. Define and execute PLM-projects to drive the preparation within the SCM-sector:
Drive commissioning of logistic processes (transport, packaging flows and field logistics activities) against minimum costs (both capital as operational expenditure)
- Manage phase down of products in supply chain in cross sector product team Contribute to the further development of the Product Lifecycle Management department as part of Supply Chain Management.
MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain / Logistics.
- MSc with work experience of more than 0 to 2 years;
- Experience in planning, logistics processes and quality in a high-tech, low-volume environment, ramping-up new products;
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering);
- Experience in process development and IT related automation of processesExperience in driving change
- Project Management skills;
- Assertive team player, pro-active problem solver;
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Affinity with a technical environment
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is responsible for all inbound and outbound flows to and from the factory. Product Lifecycle Coordinators are part of Supply Chain Management. The holder of this position reports to the Manager Product Lifecycle Management. Strong interfaces exist with Development and regular supply chain departments such as Customer Supply Chain Management, Supplier Network Management, Supply Chain Planning, Production Planning and Procurement.