ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML employs more than 16,500 people.
|Information Technology, System Engineering, Research & Development|
|Software Engineering, Other- Technical|
Do you want to manage and execute our software integration plan in order to meeting the product roadmap and quality standards? In this position you get the opportunity to get in the lead.
The Software Release Integrator executes and guards the software integration process. He defines and delivers the most efficient integration plans together with the SW Release Project Leader to meet ASML’s product roadmap needs. The plans need continuous adaptation and therefore, the Software Release Integrator will have to anticipate and take the appropriate steps.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Advice on planning, technical capabilities and optimizations towards development projects
- Improve integration tooling
- Improve the SW integration process and quality in total
- Overall improvement of the (functional) coverage
- Manage and maintain the software integration plan to meet ASML’s product roadmap and quality standards
Bachelor or Master Level – Technical
- Already had the role of Software Build Manager / 5 years software development
- Subversion SVN experience in the role of Build Manager
- Knowledge of scripting/tooling
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with Linux / Windows / Office applications
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Communication skills
- Able to defend own opinion
- Proactive attitude
- Searching own challenges
- Able to prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Ready to be employed for at least 2 years
- Ability / willingness to attend additional courses
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products. Within D&E, the Software Cluster is concerned with the design, development, testing and integration of the complete software package which drives a generation of ASML products, within the SW Cluster, the department Software Integration (SWI) is responsible for the integration and releasing of newly developed software.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.