ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML employs more than 21,000 people.
|3/1/2018 1:12 PM|
|Information Technology, System Engineering, Research & Development|
|Software Engineering, Other- Technical|
Do you want to manage and execute our software integration plan in order to meeting the product roadmap and quality standards? In this position you get the opportunity to get in the lead.
The Software Release Integrator executes and guards the software integration process. He defines and delivers the most efficient integration plans together with the SW Release Project Leader to meet ASML’s product roadmap needs. The plans need continuous adaptation and therefore, the Software Release Integrator will have to anticipate and take the appropriate steps.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Advice on planning, technical capabilities and optimizations towards development projects
- Improve integration tooling
- Improve the SW integration process and quality in total
- Overall improvement of the (functional) coverage
- Manage and maintain the software integration plan to meet ASML’s product roadmap and quality standards