ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML employs more than 14,000 people.
|Supply Chain Management|
|Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Business Economics|
Exciting roles for academics with 5-8 years work experience and interest for high tech and supply chain. ASML is looking for a very ambitious talent who can play a crucial role in the supply chain processes related to ASML’s newest cutting-edge machines. You will prepare and manage the customer supply chain of upgrades and installs close to/ in the factory of ASML’s customers.
ASML’s supply chain department is continuously aiming to better serve ASML’s customers, by for example providing complex upgrade services at the site of our customers. During these events (a significant) part of the machine is replaced by modules that allow for e.g., increased output and enhanced specifications. These on-site upgrade activities create extremely demanding requirements for the supply chain processes, driven by the sensitivity of the parts (cleanroom handling only), the strict needs to minimize machine downtime and the constantly changing specifications of machines. Goal is to establish a true “field factory” set-up that allows the engineers to perform the installation with maximum efficiency and minimum downtime.
All these processes ultimately enable ASML’s customers such as Intel and Samsung to continue improving the performance of the laptops, tablets and smartphones that we all use.
Ensure successful delivery of all logistic requirements for all upgrade- and installation events in the region. Contribute to the logistic project team to ensure that the (thousands of) high-tech parts are delivered on-time, on-spec and at the right quality at the customer site. Meet the delivery requirements that have been agreed with the customers and ASMLs engineering team. In between install and upgrade events: initiate and drive continuous improvement to optimize logistical costs.
• Development of Field Factory operation capability plan and competence; standard way of working. Drive the development of the Supply Chain Management 2020 roadmap for Upgrades & Installs
• Manage critical stakeholders of the factory, installation engineers and account teams
• Development of operational plan (manpower and resources, local constraints and infrastructure) to support the install or upgrade in the field
• Execution of the plan and drive delivery of materials to local warehouses close to ASML’s customers to supply plan and norm
• Evaluate performance with all stakeholders and identify, initiate & drive improvements
Relevant Master degree is a must (e.g. Industrial Engineering & Management Science, Business Administration, Supply chain or Engineering)
• 5-8 years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or Procurement background
• Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
• A tactical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills, decision making skills, change management skills, people management skills and project management skills
• Analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload
• Leadership skills, drive for results, act under high pressure
• Result oriented, convincing, pro-active and “can do” mentality
• Cultural awareness
• Very ambitious talent with a proven track record relevant for this position and able the grow into a next step in short notice
• Excellent professional communication in English and Dutch
• SAP knowledge is a pre
Customer Supply Chain is responsible for all customer supply chain activities (machines deliveries, upgrades at customer sites, spare parts management), inbound and outbound flows to and from the factories.
Within Customer Supply Chain department, Upgrades & Install is responsible for planning and outbound execution of machines, upgrades, spares and tools to local warehouses and customer fabs. The holder of this position reports to the Central Manager Upgrades & Installs and is captain of a small team of talented coordinators. Supporting our Upgrade & Install Field Operations in the field is also part of the job. Strong interfaces with other SCM departments, the 4 ASML Factories, Central Planning, Field offices & Customer Service departments.
• EMEA, corporate role (program) from Veldhoven Headquarters (up to 30% willingness to travel)
• EMEA, Europe team from Veldhoven Headquarters (up to 70% willingness to travel)
• Asia, Taiwan of Korea team from Field offices (willingness to relocate to the field office)
• US, US team from Field offices (willingness relocate to the field office)
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.