The ASML Virtual Career Day is an opportunity for technical bachelor’s, master’s and PhD degree students to learn about working at ASML and how your field of study fits within our departments and teams.
Registrations for the Virtual Career Day are currently closed.
The Virtual Career Day is an online event hosted at ASML’s global headquarters in Veldhoven, the Netherlands from 14:00 till 18:00h.
- Join presentations about our amazing technology
- Watch a campus video tour of our headquarters
- Learn what a week in the life of our engineers in Research, Development & Engineering, Manufacturing, Sourcing & Supply Chain or Customer Support looks like
- Participate in Q&A sessions linked to your field of study
- Visit and network with our departments at their booths
- Get the best tips & tricks for your application
- Network with our engineering and recruitment colleagues
Lennart on career development
Computer engineer Lennart Noordsij joined ASML after his graduation. See what he has to share about career development at ASML, so you can decide if starting your career with us is interesting for you.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Are enrolled in a university or university of applied science in Europe
- Graduated or expect to graduate in 2024 or 2025
Show fields of study
- Aerospace engineering
- Automotive engineering
- (Applied) Physics and astronomy
- Computer science and software engineering (including embedded systems, artificial intelligence, data science, information technology, computational science and machine learning
- Electrical engineering
- Materials science
- (Applied) Mathematics
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics and systems and control
- Nanotechnology, nanoscience and nanomaterials
- Supply chain management and logistics
- Chemical engineering
“I thought I knew ASML, but the ASML Career Day made me realize that the people and culture are much more accessible and approachable than you’d think, and that new colleagues can quickly feel at home.”
- Dennis Loeffen, previous ASML Virtual Career Day participant and current employee
ASML Career Day registration process
Registrations for the Virtual Career Day are open until March 15.
You don't have to include a resume with your contact details.
You won’t receive a confirmation email with your registration, so we recommend you download your confirmation details directly after registering.
We’ll let you know by March 16 if you’ve been selected to join the event.
Prior to the event, you will receive an email with details about the program and the different sessions you can join.