18 days ago - req10050
Customer Support - EUV Quality Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for servicing ASML customers worldwide through more than 55 field offices. CS Field operations include install, relocations, upgrades, maintenance, repair, application support and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer location worldwide. One of the departments in this group is CS Central Services and Quality (CS&Q). Within CS&Q the Operational Excellence department supports the ASML CS Operations towards quality and operational excellence.
We are looking for an CS Quality Manager to further develop the CS Quality program focusing on the CS EUV Segment and EUV Field operations.
As Quality Manager for CS EUV you will be responsible to prepare and implement the CS EUV Worldwide Quality Improvement roadmap in order to enable the CS EUV to realize their business objectives including the Quality excellence objectives.
• Prepare Quality Excellence Strategy for the EUV segment based on customers’ expectations, the CSbusiness objectives, ASML quality policies and CS and ASML wide quality improvement roadmaps;
• Support the CS EUV Management Team (Worldwide) toward quality excellence drive; secure as Quality Manager the Quality Focus of the CS EUV Operations;
• Prepare and drive the implementation of the CS EUV Quality Improvementroadmap in alignment with to all (cross) segment quality improvement initiatives (Lean, LMOS and others);
• Periodically report the Segment quality status (KPI’s, audits, quality notifications) to the Segment MT;
• Built a segment quality community linked to the CS worldwide lean and customer care teams;
• Drive CS Segment global quality improvement initiatives and teams;
• Represent CS towards customers in case of CS specific quality issues in alignment with the Customer Care Teams;
• Provide expertise and consultancy on quality management, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement to the organization;
• Coach teams to apply preventive) quality methods and tools;
• Assess the completeness of PGP deliverables versus the requirements of the Quality Management System;
• Identify product and process quality risks by executing quality audits as lead auditor. Inspect documentation and quality records; • Execute audit interviews. Deliver audit reports and report out to management. Influence stakeholders at management and operational level to close quality gaps;
• Contribute to ASML strategic quality initiatives.
- Master degree in Quality Management, Engineering, Science or Business Administration.
- Demonstrable experience with initiating and deploying quality change management programs, in international context involving both business management and quality communities;
- > 10 years’ experience in various of the following fields: product quality assurance, quality management, product development of technically complex products, industrial engineering, supplier quality management, process engineering;
- Expertise and experience in Product Quality Assurance, Supplier Quality Assurance, as Quality Project Lead, Customer Quality Management, Customer Complaint Management;
- Expertise and experience with Lean Six Sigma, quality methods and tools;
- Knowledgeable in Quality Standards;
- Certified ISO9001 Auditor;
- Experienced in project or program management and process improvement;
- Good knowledge of business process requirements and system requirements.
- Independent thinker, with demonstrated good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format;
- Good stakeholder management skills and able to work across all levels of the organization including customers with an open attitude;
- Learning & improvement mindset;
- Flexible and team orientated, with the ability to build productive and collaborative working relationships across the organization;
- Open for international business travel
Context of the position
In this role you are part of the CS Operational Excellence Team (within CS Services & Quality department) and report to the head of CS Operational Excellence. In addition you are connected to the EUV Management and you are member of the ASML extended Quality Management Team (ASML Global Quality).