HMI - HRBP - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Are you ready to be a great pioneer to be part of progress helping leading company in semiconductor field to provide appropriate solutions to people management , as well as work with business line in multicultural environment?Hermes Microvision (HMI), an ASML company, has been committed to the research and development of the most advanced E-beam Inspection (EBI) tools and solutions for the leading semiconductor manufacturing fabs.
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues to deliver RequisitionLocal-added service to reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Conducts regular meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies for business units.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
Master Degree and above
Major in Human Resources management /Business administration related
-Experience: 15 – 20 years
Good communication skills ( verbal and written); able to work collaboratively with different departments
Fluent level of English ( verbal and written)
Flexibility, self-driven, pro-active, and get-it-done mentality.
- Working location is at Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- Overseas business trip requirement according to project demand.