In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The HR Generalist will support the engineering & development organization. In this dynamic and fast-paced role the HR Generalist will partner and collaborate with HRBP's and business leaders to understand the business strategies and objectives while adhering to ASML's HR policies and practices.This HR Generalist role involves a generalist approach to the HR function including projects in the following areas: Supports HR Business Line team in areas of Policy Administration, Recruitment and Onboarding, Employee Development, Organizational Change Management, Employment Law, Meeting Facilitation, and Special Projects.
- Assist in the logistics and administrative support of HR programs, policies, and projects
- Ability to utilize multiple reporting systems, analyze HR data, create metric summaries and communicate the information effectively
- Process large reorganizations, assignment changes, off boarding requests, and domestic/international transfers
- Assist with onboarding, transferring, and off boarding of all Contract Workers
- Provide business group support on time keeping systems, HRIS, and general inquiries. Facilitate communication to appropriate stakeholders
- Assist with new hire orientation, I-9 documentation, and posting of notifications
- Support system implementations, as needed, through testing, tracking issues, rollout and communications
- Assists in the continuous improvement of efficiencies of HR related processes and policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and/or AA Degree in Business, Human Resources and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Human Resources Certificate preferred.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Good organizational skills.
Effective communication, analytical, perseverance, problem solving, and team oriented
Context of the position
Day-to-day management support of HR operations, administration of policies, procedures and business group program assistance