30+ days ago - req10047
IT – Business Process Analyst Product Lifecycle Management (PLM Manufacturing & Service Integration)
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Are you a High Potential with interest in IT and the ability to challenge the business? Can you be the central point of contact for changes to Configuration Management tooling? Join the Product Lifecycle Management team and be part of one of the most technically developed companies of the world.
You are responsible for the translation of business demands into concrete, state-of-the-art IT solutions for Product Lifecycle Management, with regard to manufacturing & service integration.
You are the linking pin between the ASML Business, the IT organization and the outsourcing partners. You assess the business demand and support in clarifying the functional requirements. You translate these requirements into a Functional Design, guide the configuration and build activities and support the implementation in the business, together with the business.
Acting as first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization comes natural to you. You assess, change and refine business processes and related information systems (based on project changes or Non Standard Change requests from the business) to continuously increase the effectiveness of supporting systems and ensure they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
Besides this you are responsible for:
- challenging the business requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom build solutions;
- testing the functionality as built by outsourced partners;
- managing Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support, but you will also be involved in PLM projects;
Content wise your working area will be mainly the manufacturing & service integration, product lifecycle management and the respective IT tooling.
The ideal position for an ambitious and energetic young professional!
Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in IP/EC processes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with MBOM, bill of processes (BoP), electronic work instructions and PLM tooling in a complex, high-tech development environment (Teamcenter & SAP integration knowledge is a plus);
- Ability to document, validate, challenge business requirements and translate them into functional IT specifications;
- Ability to document processes (“As Is” & “To Be”) and to assist development of a business case (incl. a breakdown of the IT cost).
- Eager and willing to learn;
- Strong client orientation and drive for excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
A sub-department within the IT organization is CC PLM (Competence Center Product Lifecycle Management); this department is responsible for the tooling for ASML’s development organization. Within CC PLM there are three development disciplines. You will be working in the manufacturing & service integration team.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.