30+ days ago - req10116
CS EUV Upgrade Technical Coordinator
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this group is EUV Upgrade. The organization prepares and executes complex EUV upgrades action over ASML EUV systems at various customer worldwide.
Manage and keep leading on complex upgrade sequence and activities, enabling successful upgrade with quality within all sorts of resource budgets,unlock the potential of ASML EUV products for our customers.
• Work safely and meet customers / ASML designated safety rules –regulations at all time
• As Coordinator you will be an ASML ambassador at customer sites across the globe.
• Run upon shift model, based on BP design and install coordination needs.
• Work with the local and Veldhoven organizations to plan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of the upgrade.
• Ensure timely availability of the right procedures and recoveries to bring the machine on the best performance level.
• Onsite coordination of the install including: manpower scheduling, parts, upgrade sequence preparation and tooling.
• Deal with fast changing circumstances and change plans accordingly on the spot.
• Assist EF/D&E coordinators by facilitating their issues while in Taiwan.
• Identify, document and drive improvements in order to reduce upgrade cycle time.
• Daily reporting or tracking of upgrade progress and issues.
• Support upgrade PL to facilitate upgrade requirement tasks and follow up
• This position will require international travel (up to 10%) to the field offices worldwide for EUV upgrade.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Computer Science.
•Experience in a customer support department for high tech products. Photo-lithography, Electro-Mechanical or Ultra Clean Vacuum.
•Engineers with 2-3 years ASML EUV or NXT "hands-on" experience is preferred.
• Open for cultural differences.
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
• Highly stress-resistant.
• Take the lead during escalations and drive for solutions.
• Self-sustaining and ability to prioritize activities and coordinate a broad range of specialists, ensuring action plans are carried out.
• Analytical ability.
• Good documentation skills.
• Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
• Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
• Good customer skills.
• Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
Context of the position
• Flexibility to travel to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, USA, (up to 10%) if needed, with uninterrupted periods up to 6 weeks in a row.
• Candidates are expected to support the upgrade for at least 2-3 years upon completion of training.
• This position may require “on call” duty depending on location or assignment