EHS Safety Engineer
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Within FF EUV install organization supports and ensures safe and healthy working conditions and operations at customer sites. As new create positions, we are looking for an EHS Safety Engineer to drive and execute the tasks with enthusiastic
- This includes also all other ASML activities at the ASML customer site(management to ensure a safe way of working.
- Periodically review if all requirements for a safe way of working are in place (service mix, safety experts(H2, Electrical), trainings etc .
- Train and instructFF EUV Install engineers on technology related safety issues.
- Align with the assigned local specific safety experts (H2, Electrical,)
- Reviews compliance to customer safety requirements and ASML safety and housekeeping requirements (Coach) by safety inspections and audits.
- Audit PM Mandatory Safety Manual.
- Coordinate of the Safety Review Boardprocess (CS Safety Escalation process).
- Structural follow up of Safety structural issue via AIR.
- Sign off of Permit to Work forms (or organizes the process).
- Act as local point of contact for all technology related safety questions. Is assigned as the local Laser Safety Officers for the FF EUV Installation field activities.
- Do Accident, incident and near miss investigation.
- Actively participate in NPI WW Safety Community.
- Escalate safety issues to local management and CS EHS management if needed.
- Reach out to the Safety Experts (Local Safety Specialist, CS EHS, Product safety) if needed.
• Support management to ensure a safe way of working in the region at customer locations and in the local offices. This includes also all other ASML activities at the customer site like Installs and Field Factory projects.
• Monitor and process with compliance to local legal requirements and report deviations to responsible managers and customer demand.
• Take Responsibility with the customer representatives on EHS subjects.
• Ensures that the required data to manage safety is adequately recorded, verified and administrated.
• Arrange an audit program and deliver required audits per customer site-cluster.
• Process accidents, incidents and near misses according to CS procedures to support management.
• Close the incident reportsafter evaluating effectiveness of the actions taken.
• Arrange and/or carry out safety awareness trainings according to CS safety training program.
• Advise the local CS Management on adequate budget allocation for the required EHS activities.
• Facilitates the safety escalation process: Chair and coordinate the local SRB meetings, and Escalate to CS WW SRB (if needed).
• Rollout new CS safety requirements: Work together with local CS management to rollout new CS requirements and track progress and effectiveness.
• Organize and deliver safety awareness trainings.
• Conduct accident, incident and near miss investigation.
• Actively participate in activities within the WW EHS Community.
• Review local legal EHS compliance.
• Monitor changes applicable local legal EHS requirements.
BS/MS degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Engineering, or comparable
• More than 7 years experience with EHS in high-tech operations and/or field.
•Good written and spoken English with Didactical skills and Cultural awareness.
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
•Analytic, abstract thinking, good communication skills, initiative, independent, sharing knowledge, stress tolerance and teamwork.
•A team player, communicate proactively, have a healthy business sense and are on top of new opportunities which add RequisitionLocal to our core business.
Working Location : Hwasung office, need to travel to Icheon, Pyeong-Teck site.