30+ days ago - req10194
Financial Analyst/ Controller Consolidation and Integrated Reporting
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you enjoy the challenge of contributing to our successful world-class Finance department? And would you be energized by being jointly responsible for the consolidation and reporting of a worldwide leading company?
We are looking for you: a professional who makes the difference because you are good with figures, a dedicated team player, communicate effectively and like to make improvements that support the company’s growth.
Your job is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines. The Financial Analyst has multiple responsibilities within the External Reporting and Compliance department. The primary goal is to execute the consolidation, as well as the external and internal reporting processes for the ASML group with focus on US GAAP and IFRS compliance. This also includes the reporting on non-financial information. Part of your job is to continuously take care of improvements that lead to high quality and efficient consolidation and reporting processes. You don't mind making extra hours in the reporting weeks.
The Financial Analyst is jointly responsible for:
- Worldwide ASML group consolidation; on time and accurate internal and external reporting of financials (US GAAP and IFRS), including XBRL filings;
- Perform analytical review on consolidated level to gain a high level understanding of the consolidated figures;
- Review of non-financial information and reporting on non-financial information;
- Perform continuous improvements (process/cooperation/system) to remain world-class finance;
- Perform the SOX controls within the Consolidation Process to ensure SOX compliance for the consolidation process;-
- Perform worldwide statutory reporting
A master’s degree in Business Economics or Accounting; RC qualification is an advantage.
- 4-5 years relevant working experience, preferably at a Big 4 company; or relevant controlling experience within a complex organization
- Experience with consolidation, US GAAP and IFRS;
- Understanding of financial accounting processes, including how such processes are supported by highly automated solutions;
- Fluent English speaking and writing, Dutch language is a plus;
- Affinity with / strong interest in Automatisation (SAP BPC, SAP ECC and Excel)
- Experience with XBRL
- Good analytical, communicative and social skills
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Result oriented with a big sense of responsibility
- Likes to work as a member of a team and supports team members
- Proactively driving improvements and change where necessary
Context of the position
The External Reporting and Compliance department is part of the ASML finance organization which is responsible for providing business support, performance measurement and planning, internal controls and compliance, internal administrative processes, tax and treasury. The Financial Analyst reports to the team leader Consolidation and Reporting. The team interacts with other Finance departments. In addition, the team interacts with external parties, e.g. auditors.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.