HR - Service Center Representative - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Working on the Asia HR service center, the employee will be an integral part of helping to build our HR Shared Services organization with a focus on driving efficiency and consistency through centralization of systems and processes.
• Administer various HR processes and procedures.
• Perform corporate HRIS data entry and local payroll system data entry
• Responsible for ensuring a high level of accuracy of HR information.
• Answer common questions and resolve issues. Escalate to manager when appropriate.
• Facilitate employee exit process, including exit interviews, termination packets, paperwork processing, and notifications.
• Provide data from HRIS to HR team members or relevant parties as necessary.
• Maintain and update documentations
• Any HR Share Service duties as assigned.
• Bachelor and above
To be completed
• Process mind set and strong detail orientation are must
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to manage multi-task in a fast pace, high volume, environment
• Good Japanese and English capability, able to join English meetings and speak out opinions in English