Product Owner Corporate Data Analytics
Computer Science & Software Engineering
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Computer Science & Software Engineering, Other job categories
Are you a passionate about agile and data analytics? Are you able to facilitate our journey to a more agile organization? Then we are looking for you.
The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the RequisitionLocal of the product for ASML and the customer and the work of the Corporate Data Analytics Scrum Team. Moreover, the Product Owner is responsible for managing expectations of stakeholders from the Human Resources, Procurement and Finance sectors by setting clear guidelines and priorities.
You will be responsible for managing the team backlog, which includes:
- Understanding the corporate business drivers and explaining those to the Scrum Team;
- Eliciting requirements and defining the team backlog;
- Clearly prioritizing and expressing team backlog items to best achieve goals and missions;
- Balancing external business and internal ASML interests in this priority setting;
- Ensuring that the team backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next;
- Ensuring the Scrum Team understands items in the Team backlog to the level needed to develop and deliver them;
- Ensuring and reviewing the quality and RequisitionLocal of the work the Scrum Team performs;
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned, and orchestrating contributing sectors surrounding the Development Team, including securing requirements & validating the use and business case in order to maximize business RequisitionLocal.
The Product Owner does not only focus on new features but also on quality, architecture aspects and efficiency by owning the product as a whole.
-Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Administration, IT or a similarly relevant area
- Demonstrable work experience (>5 years) in Agile environment, in particular stakeholder management & leadership
- Solid knowledge of corporate sectors in a complex business environment
- Good understanding of Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Fluent in English, good communication skills in Dutch preferred
- Communicative skills on various levels
- Strong networker (needed for removing impediments and attracting stakeholders)
- Clear in setting priorities
- Agile mindset
- Advocating openness, transparency and trust
Context of the position
The product owner is based within the Finance department. He/she reports to the Finance Data Analytics and Information Manager and has internal interfaces with (senior) stakeholders from the Corporate sectors and IT experts from Big data and Advanced Analytics department.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.