Sourcing Project Leader
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
We are proud of bringing together the brightest minds all over the world to tackle the most challenging problems in making faster and smaller chips. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to go beyond yourself in developing more advanced techniques and push the technology boundaries.
ASML San Jose, CA is an industry leader in computational lithography for integrated circuits. Our Tachyon platform enables capabilities that address chip design, photomask making and wafer printing for semiconductor manufacturing and the LithoTuner platform enables lithography optimization for ASML’s leading photo lithography tools, known as ‘scanners’.
As the Sourcing Project Lead at ASML San Jose,you are a key figure within the Sourcing organizationproviding project management support to ensure the effective & efficient introduction and a smooth ramp-up of new products (NPI) in the Supply Chain.By tapping into your project management acumen and superior people skills, you will orchestrate product generation projects (PGP) deliverables from Strategic Sourcing & Procurement (SS&P) as required for Prototypes, Pilots and Volume Readiness relative to ASML’s Supply Chain, across all involved with the Quality, Logistics, Technology and Cost (QLTC) teams as well as suppliers.
- Focus on QLTC for all complex parts (CPL) within ASML’s complex multi-tiered Supply Chain. This position will support all Wilton programs in support of the BL’s NXE, DUV and Applications.
- Project Management:
- Monitor & drive end-to-end project execution across line functions and across suppliers according to ASML’s PGP process.
- Provide Supply Chain integrated planning (activities, milestones, resources) throughout all project phases towards BL / PDM / Procurement / D&E (SCE) / GLS (LSM).
- Support all project team members by helping them remove all bottlenecks/constraints that block program progress.
- Drive the definition of the complex parts (CPL) per program across Procurement, D&E (SCE) and GLS (LSM), across involved suppliers and SPFT/QLTC teams.
- Monitor & drive Cost of Goods towards Bannausiness Target in BL and across SPFT’s/QLTC teams.
- PGP Supply Chain Deliverables -Supply Management deliverables:Complex Part List, Make/Buy Decisions, Supplier Selection, Contracting Suppliers, QLTC target setting & realization, Supplier Cost: CoG roadmaps (DMM) & Investments (Process NRE / Tooling and Move Rate investments)
- D&E Supply Chain Engineering deliverables:Statement of Work, Manufacturing Flow, FMEA, TPD Acceptance by Supplier, Proto Evaluation, Test Coverage Documents, Parts Quality Report, Costing (PP3) -OPS Supply Logistics (GLS/LSM) deliverables:Move Rate / Capacity, Flexibility, Cycle Time
- Monitor & drive QLTC deliverables of cross-sector QLTC teams (PAM, TSM, LSM):
- Overall QLTC status and C deliverables by PAM (Supply Management)
- Q and T deliverables by TSM (D&E - SCE)
- L deliverables by LSM (OPS GLS LSM)
- Budget:Signal financial consequences of supply chain resources (tools, facilities, manpower) and supplier cost (CoG roadmaps, Process NRE and Tooling).
- Bachelor’s degree is required, strongly preferred to be in a technical field.
- MBA is required unless candidate has 7+ years of related experience in management of complex large-scale projects, preferably related to Sourcing, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Charisma and enthusiasm are essential, as is the ability to influence and lead.
- Candidate must be highly organized and self-directed.
- Professional, excellent communication skills are essential.
- Experience working with NPI processes is highly desirable.