30+ days ago - req10383
Development and Engineering Architect
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering
As ASML systems are extremely complex, the factories of our customers are extremely complex and cost billions of euro’s.
Do you find it a challenge to understand our customer’s requirements to build factories and utilities? Can you define and help implement ways to meet their requirements? Then this position might be something for you.
- Align stakeholders and sector architects in the various stages of a program to define and deliver the requirements for our customers.
- Give support to our own factory and towards our customers on the requirements and handle their questions.
- Support projects with analyzing the impact of their design (changes) on customer factory and pre-install.
- Define the roadmap for future factory and facility design based on expected system design evolution.
- Drive process improvements e.g.
- Drive early involvement of pre install team in the development process to avoid design changes later on in the process.
- Build (and share) fab & facility knowledge.
Master preferred. Technical Bachelor if experienced.
Preferably in mechanical engineering with affinity in electrical, thermal and flow areas.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an architect or team lead (technical or process).
- Preferably experience with system (pre-)install, facility construction design or in Industrial Engineering and Management .
- Abstract thinker. Architect level. Having a helicopter view but also capable to deep dive into details to understand consequences and impact of (your) proposals.
- Team player, build and maintain network within and outside ASML. Can easily align people to maximize team work.
- Beside technical content a strong affinity with processes is needed to analyze (cross sector) processes and to ensure that deliverables are embedded in the way of working.
- Strong in stake holder management. Can easily convince people in all layers of the organization.
Context of the position
You will be part of the pre-install group which provides the requirements our customers need, in order to design, build and qualify their factory before we ship and install the system. Since ASML systems are continuous improving the challenge is to minimize the impact on customer facilities.
The pre install process is regarded as a vital part of installation cycle time and therefore has recently become a separate D&E group within ASML.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your (design) portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.