Field Application Engineer
In a nutshell
Field Application Engineer is in charge of customer support with application engineering by providing extensive of photolithography and IC manufacturing to assist in solving complex problems and to advance use of ASML products.
• Define problems for customer and provide support to them in resolving issues/problems to help them maximize the performance and use of ASML products to satisfy.
• Generate reports, technical briefs or certain documenting activities in order to learn.
• Meet with customers and/or manager to maintain two ways of commitment to keep all involved and affected parties informed of progress.
• Define new and advanced applications and provide input for future improvements to ASML products. .
Master's Degree or Ph.D in Electronics, Mechatronics, Control & Measurement, Semiconductor, Physics, Material Science, Optics, Chemistry, Nano Science, Mathematics, or Comparable
More than 3 to 9 years of experience in the related field.
• Interpersonal skill
• Communication skill
• Written and verbal English skill
• Analytic skill