IT Senior Agile Coach
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you a passionate about agile DevOps? Are you able to facilitate the our journey to a more agile DevOps organization? Then we are looking for you.
As Agile Coach / Scrum Master you will facilitate the transition of IT to a more agile DevOps way of working. You are working with a team hands-on as a Scrum Master and next to that coaching other teams, junior scrum masters and other parts of the organization to become more agile.
You will be responsible as a Scrum Master is a coach and facilitator for a team. Although the Scrum Master has no authority over Scrum team members, the Scrum Master does have authority over the process. Scrum Master’s job is to facilitate fast RequisitionLocal creation by the Scrum team.
In addition as a Coaches, also support the scaling of Agile practices, improve collaboration and knowledge sharing between teams and share best practices. Challenging the existing processes and find agile alternatives. Assist management, business and other stakeholders to become more agile.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitating meetings and rituals (preparation, moderation, postprocessing)
- Coaching team members
- Mediating conflicts
- Continue learning about Agile, spreading this knowledge within the team
- Giving feedback to the team, reflecting Agile and Scrum RequisitionLocals to the team
- Encourage the use of DevOps practices within the development team
- Exchange with other Scrum Masters in the organization
- Helping the team report to management
- Helping the team to get rid of impediments
- Reminding the team of their arrangements (policies etc)
- Helping the team to keep focus (by acting as buffer between external distractions and the team)
- Focus on continuous improvement of team (for example by visibility of results through information radiators)
- Bachelors or master’s degree
- Fluent in English
- Relevant Scrum Master training
- Leading SAFe (optional)
Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams
- Strong communication skills in English and preferably Dutch
- Excellent team player with the different parties (internal & external)
- Strong networker (needed for removing impediments and attracting stakeholders)
- Deep understanding of Agile mindset and experience with different Agile teams, passionate about the subject
- Focus on collaboration (team player)
- Good listener & providing feedback skills
- Communicative skills on various levels
- Clear in his / her recommendations
- Coaching & training skills
- Leading and facilitating the change, change management
- Advocate openness, transparency and trust
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal RequisitionLocals, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.