7 days ago - req10538
Business Line PMO Product Officer & Team Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we are the recognized expert, that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies.
This position combines two roles, the Business Line PMO Product Officer & the Business Line PMO Team Lead.
As Business Line PMO Product Officer you are responsible for:
- Actively participating as a trusted ‘advisor’ of the Product Development Manager and his cross-sectoral Product Team
- Challenging timings and dependencies of the deliverables with the Product Team and PMO organization
- Preparing and facilitating key decision meetings and actively following-up on agreements made during these meetings
- Driving completeness of all inputs from deciders in the product generation process.
As PMO Team Lead you are also responsible for:
- Managing, engaging and developing a team of PMO’ers
- Providing strategic direction by interpretation of business needs into team deliverables
- Clarifiying which results are expected of the team members
- Selecting and deciding on hiring of new PMO employees and supporting team members in their personal development
- Organizing team and meeting structure.
Bachelor degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong experience with SAFe/Agile way of working
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Experience in leading a team and individual people.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Taking ownership
- Pro-actively driving for improvement
Context of the position
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.