Metrology Engineer Overlay Measuring Yieldstar
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Would you like to work in a multidisciplinary team whilst providing innovative semiconductor metrology solutions to our customer’s challenges? If so, then please read on for this job opportunity!
As an Application Engineer on Yieldstar overlay metrology you will specify, design, develop and realize modules and components of solutions that fit into the plans of the business line Applications.
You define and specify requirements of new functional modules in the Yieldstar and the associated computing platform(s) . You realize detailed designs for proposed solutions within a team context and prepare for testing and roll out of this functionality after implementation. In the position you are expected to travel to customers and operate on-site for a period of one or more weeks at the time as such securing a close link with the customer environment the solutions are targeted for.
- Realize Performance on Improvements (technically and usability) of wafer measurements using scatterometry, this includes hardware and software improvements of the scatterometry based metrology solutions.
- Generate and maintain scripts and tools for pioneering novel flows and enabling efficient troubleshooting performance providing means to step through novel flows.
- Data analysis and performance analysis. This with an overview of the entire RequisitionLocal chain towards the customer. This includes the analysis of issues which are related to processing artefacts interfering with the accuracy of the data
- Functional design at engineer level driving SW-based developments in a multidisciplinary agile development team.
Master in Engineering or Physics
- 1-3 yearsexperience in a relevant work environment within the industry.
- Experience from assignments related to: design/test of measurement systems or experimental setups in optical metrology, spectroscopy or semiconductor device design/manufacturing- or -
- Experience from assignments showing affinity with the development of solutions to be implemented in Software Application solutions.
- Experience and affinity with Matlab
- Result oriented attitude; we are looking for an person that can work with set deadlines
- Pragmatic approach; you should be capable of thinking in pragmatic solutions
- Pro-active; it is expected that you take initiative to (help) drive progress
Context of the position
The Business line Applications provides integrated solutions with computational, metrology and control technology for extendibility and improved efficiency of lithography products. Within the Development & Engineering of the Applications business line, the Yieldstar Overlay group is part of the On Product Performance print Window Detection department.
Yieldstar Overlaycovers the area of physics and applied mathematics based functionality development required to extract relevant Overlaymetrics from the raw acquisitions of the Yieldstar metrology tools.The group is responsible for the design, integration and test of new measurement functions enabling the applications of the metrology tool.The group contributes in the area of reticle marker designsolutions andcontributes toproducts that valorize the metrology in advanced monitoring and control solutions.
Travel requirements: this job may require you to travel to locations worldwide.
A motivation letter to apply for this position is required.