12 days ago - req10665
Electronics Imaging Architect / Senior designer
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electronics Architect / Senior Designer you are defining, realizing, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the multi- and/or system-architect.
TheElectronics Architect / Senior Designer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from other groups and departments when required.
- Define, document and maintain specifications of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Solve problems during first system integration.
- Maintain knowledge and roadmap concerning the electronics within the ASML products. Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap.
- Act as a technical coach for designers and other team members.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as architect and/or designer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Leadership. Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Electronics Architect / Senior Designer reports to the Group Manager Electronics or delegated Team Leader.