Senior Systems Integration Engineer
Research & Development
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Research & Development
Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. HMI has multiple years of e-beam application experience and leadership in semiconductor factories, focused on high resolution and voltage contrast imaging. As part of ASML, HMI will boost ASML’s holistic lithographic portfolio of (i) lithography exposure systems, (ii) computational lithography and (iii) metrology. Between these three cornerstones ASML offers application products for process window enhancement, control and detection.We are located in the heart of San Jose and growing!
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. At our San Diego location we are renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources.We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As a Senior Systems Integration Engineer at ASML San Jose, each day offers new and exciting challenges including but not limited to:
·Integrate prototype E-Beam defect inspection machine.
- Responsible for system performance test and new product verification to meet system design specification and system performance specification.
- Perform failure analysis including FMEA verification on the system.
- Responsible for system diagnosis and feedback issues to design team.
- Work with design team to develop and evaluate Motion and PLC controlled system .
- Work with design team to develop and evaluate High Voltage and relate electrical modules in E-Beam inspection System.
- Tune and verification SEM review and inspection performance.
- Work with engineering team on Engineering Change Request (ECR).
- Lead some projects related to Customer Special Requirement (CSR).
- Analyze test results by gathering data from prototype tool.
- Mentor more junior level engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and/or Physics with at least 10 years of relevant work experience ideally in the semiconductor industry.
- Strong preference for Master’s degree or higher degree in Electronic, Mechanic or physics background with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven knowledge and ability to apply professional knowledge to develop /integrate semiconductor equipment and ability to learn new technology through hands on experience and project development.
- Strong interpersonal skills which allow easy interface with R&D engineers in a project intensive environment.
- Able/willing to travel up to 20% both international and domestic.
- Project management skills are strongly preferred.
- Ability and willingness to mentor more junior level engineers.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of electronic and mechanical design.
- Ability to use different tools for troubleshooting system.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
·Intermediate MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Oracle, and Arena skills.
·Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as independently.
·Desire to be part of something amazing with ASML San Jose!