IT SME for D&E Supplier Communication & Collaboration
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML IT is supporting the Design & Engineering department in adopting new Processes & IT solutioning for the communication & collaboration with external suppliers (from TPD distribution to full design-collaboration).
The IT Competence Center for PLM is searching for an IT Business Process Analyst / Subject Matter Expert in this area, preferably (but not necessary) in combination with extensive relevant knowledge of the Siemens Team Center PLM solution
You will pro-actively define an IT vision and improvement roadmap for communication & collaboration processes with external suppliers (from TPD distribution to full design-collaboration).You will be responsible to manage in an agile way the requirements gathering and translate these to a functional design for IT solutions. The result should be a design, that is based on best practices and standards, while feasible to implement and adopt by ASML.
- Drive the IT vision and improvement roadmap for your domain
- Gather and clarify business requirements to allow further processing for design
- Define the functional design for the supporting IT solution (including use cases and test cases)
- Advisor for best practice around supplier communication &collaboration
- Able to guide and convince demanding stakeholders to stay within best practices and standard solutions as much as possible
- Assuring solutions are feasible to implement (taken into account as-is implementation at ASML)
- Bachelor / Master degree in Industrial Engineering and Management Science / Technical Business Administration. / Business-IT Management.
- 5+ years of (generic) work experience in combination with a lot of ambition to dive into the topic
- Pre: experience in PLM and supplier communication & collaboration (Design & Engineering)
- Pre: Knowledge and understanding of product configuration management (BoMs/BoPs, parts/materials, variant configuration)
- Pre: Knowledge of ASML business (D&E, Logistics, Manufacturing)
- Self-assured, capable of driving people to results
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Able to work with an agile mindset
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude.
- Ability to cope with uncertainties and dynamic stakeholder environment
Context of the position
- You will work for the IT competence center for PLM
- You will work mostly project based