Sub-Project Lead for Installed Base Wafer Clamping
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Mechanical engineering, Physics
Are you energized by being the driving force of a team, guiding them towards delivery of a wafer clamp that fulfills its customer expectations?
Are you the one who is persistent in achieving these deliveries, has technical capability to understand our technical complex product and is capable to interact with people with different disciplines, levels, and cultural backgrounds?
Then we can offer you an attractive position as a main deliverable owner/sub-project lead (MDO/Sub-PL) in our wafer clamping project. Together with you and your team we develop and realize the product that holds the customer wafer in our ASML scanner: a great opportunity for your professional and personal growth.
As a Sub-Project Lead you are a member of the wafer clamping project and responsible for a subset of deliverables of this project. You will be responsible for the installed base project within wafer clamping. Main aspects are delivery of diagnostic software, implementation of the feedback loop for wafer clamping, solving air issues, and supporting issues that occur in field and factory. You do this by managing a small multidisciplinary team (< 10 FTE) on a daily basis and interacting with the other sectors, mainly in factory and field. Progress is reported to the project lead wafer clamping.
The responsibilities of a Sub-PL/MDO within EUV wafer clamping group include:
- Planning and control: define and maintain a project plan to meet the agreed set of deliverables. Execute progress tracking and meet milestones at given timing and budget constraints. Technical alignment is done with the architects and system engineering.You support the PL in preparation of the RFF process.
- Organization and team structure: set up effective team organization that reflects the work content , ensuring team is at right information level and interdependencies are identified and managed.
- Risk and escalation management: technical and non-technical risks for new deliveries will be evaluated by means of FMEAs. You understand the proper escalation paths and act accordingly. Solve problems/escalations with the team and lead the team.
- Communication: you will clearly communicate minutes of meetings with the team and sectors. You report progress of your project to PL and program and will assist the PL in progress reviews.
- Stakeholder management: As a clamp MDO you will interact with many internal and external stakeholders. Sectors you will interface with are factory, customer support, SE, marketing, and procurement.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or Electronics.
- At least 3 years of experience in a project leader role is a must.
- Experience in an industrial environment with high tech products and complex production processes in multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience in leading a team of technical experts.
- Knowledge of ASML products and processes is a plus.
- Strong social and communication skills to build lasting relations and create an atmosphere of cooperation and trust.
- Solid technical background to understand and explain the technical challenges and solutions.
- Goal orientation: you show a high level of commitment to realize agreed objectives and take full ownership to overcome obstacles.
- Flexibility: you act with a high level of adaptation to changing circumstances and adjust your style of interaction to different (intercultural) teams and people.
- Self-reflects on own behavior and performance to identify strengths and development needs in skills or knowledge.
- Self-propelling: act pro-active, take initiative and always act to the greater good of the product such that they serve our customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills in speech and writing.
Context of the position
The wafer clamping group is part of the mechanical development cluster and is responsible to develop and deliver qualified electrostatic clamps which clamp the wafer onto the wafer stage of the scanner. Wafer clamps are crucial to make lithography happen against the ever demanding specs on overlay, focus, and throughput while ensuring high availability. The holder of this position reports to the Group lead Wafer Clamping.
We offer you a position in a team that consists of skilled, motivated people that have a passion for technology. They push capabilities of our technology to the level that are even considered to be impossible by external experts. This position will boost your professional career and network.