30+ days ago - req10825
CS - Brion Customer Support Engineer - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
We are hiring an OPC (optical proximity correction) field support engineer. The assignment can be OPC, model, verification, or RET (resolution enhancement technologies) related products.
1. Support customer’s OPC solution development, may include model calibration, OPC recipe development and other leading-edge RET software demonstration.
2. Troubleshooting of large-scale distributed computation software.
3. Internal and external communication about development spec and schedule
4. Provide feedback on product direction.
This is a computational lithography field engineer position. We need an engineer who is highly skilled in troubleshooting, effective in communication, and self-motivated. The daily work is challenging and under time pressure. He/she may participate product development by negotiating between customers and R&D.
Master or PhD degree preferred.
1. Linux operation system and some script languages
2. Basic programming language knowledge and debugging skills (C, C++)
3. Understanding of basic semiconductor manufacturing process.
4. Understanding of basic parallel computation and computational lithography.
5. Understanding of basic data processing.
Context of the position
Brion technologies, and ASML company.