Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Can you take on the challenge to contribute to our successful world-class finance department as a Financial analyst for our Financial Control organization?
ASML’s finance department in particular drives the company. The cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry and capital-intensive projects make long-term financial planning and strategic control critical to our business success.
The Financial analyst is responsible for RequisitionLocal adding financial analyses and reporting relating to the SG&A sectors within ASML and will support the team in their global OPEX role.
In our global OPEX role, we perform tasks for all off ASML including building and maintaining an OPEX BI report and performing month-end close activities for the world wide opex process (and automate/simplify where possible).
We strive to provide the best tools to the financial analysts and business to minimize waste and maximize the impact. Given this responsibility, we need to remain current on the latest trends such as RPA, building dashboards and applying big data/predictive analytics.
The focus in this position is on generating overview, providing effective financial analysis while at the same time participate in optimization/automation projects (i.e. process improvements, building dashboards, RPA). You will be part of a highly driven international young team of financial analysts. The position combines reporting, data analysis, improvements projects and accounting aiming to support the Financial and Business Controllers in SG&A and the OPEX process worldwide .
- Perform the period end closing accounting activities in order to ensure accurate and complete financial statements.
- Generate reports, calculations and analysis:
- Generate the applicable reports which are required for the period end closing according to the agreed upon time tables.
- Generate management information / reports.
- Perform first analyses in order to ensure accuracy and the quality of the provided reports.
- Discuss financial reports with business partners.
- Add quality and RequisitionLocal to information by providing solid and thorough analyses by filtering out any (material) inconsistencies or inaccuracies.
- Support business control SGA with their activities.
- Find and solve accounting and process inefficiencies (by implementing best practices/automation/RPO/...) resulting in efficiency and transparency of financial figures.
- Ensure compliance in the accounting areas.
- Act according to policies and procedures as described within the applicable internal control (SOX) framework and key control descriptions.
- Participate in Budget & Forecast cycle where and when needed.
Bachelor or Master in business administration, finance, mathematics or data science.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in data analytics. Experience in finance analysis is a plus
- Experience / Knowledge of continuous monitoring, report building (excel models, working with BW reports)
- Experience working with SAP
- Affinity with big data and (process) automation
- Outgoing professional who takes ownership and is willing to bring/get information within the ASML organization.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Strong in customer focus.
- Fitting into a dynamic and ambitious environment; brings commitment and flexibility.
- High-potential who wants to take his/her career in own hands and grow within a professional and challenging environment.
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical skills
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.