Senior Process Improvement Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you want to be part of progress? Are you energized by influencing stakeholders on all organizational levels and across various sectors? Then we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
In this role you will be driving and embedding process improvements in the core of our research organization.
As Senior Process Improvement Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Working together with a wide variety of global teams and individuals across all organizational levels and all related sectors.
- Acting as an influencer raising the involvement if and where needed.
- Challenging the status quo.
- Managing improvement projects and programs from the initial concept stage up to full organizational adoption, based on an agreed roadmap.
- Driving PGP renewal in line with enabling various organizational developments like growing end-to-end process thinking and a (partial) transition to emerging methodologies like Agile/Safe
- Building a learning mechanism to ensure all responsible employees across sectors know what is expected from them.
- Enforcing PGP adherence and with that increasing the impact of PGP Key Decisions on operational execution.
- Leading the PGP task force (tactical, operational decisions & execution of improvement projects) and acting as secretary to the PGP Board (strategic decisions).
- Connecting engaged experts across organizational boundaries into an active network, resulting in a culture of continuous improvement.
Master's degree, preferably in Business Administration or similar fields.
At least 10 years of experience in a high-tech development area with a proven track record of (continuous) process improvement, project and/or program management.
- Conceptual thinker with an ability to translate ideas into practical implications
- Advanced stakeholder management skills: Able to align different views and obtain commitment on all organizational levels.
- Excellent English communications skills & able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Result-driven and pragmatic
- Challenging the status quo
- Change management practitioner
- Strong presentation skills
- Team player
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and when dealing with a high level of uncertainty.
Context of the position
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) is accountable for embedding, maintaining & improving project management expertise, needed to streamline the product generation of ASML’s products. The Product Generation Process (PGP) is a stage-gate process and consists of multiple Key Decisions and various progress tracking mechanisms. Each Key Decision has a specific purpose. Based upon the purpose required information is prescribed, enable sector Heads to decide if progress is sufficient to continue product development.
The Senior Process Improvement Specialist reports to the Senior Manager PMO Means & Methods.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.