Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Research & Development
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Research & Development
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering
Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. HMI has multiple years of e-beam application experience and leadership in semiconductor factories, focused on high resolution and voltage contrast imaging. As part of ASML, HMI will boost ASML’s holistic lithographic portfolio of (i) lithography exposure systems, (ii) computational lithography and (iii) metrology. Between these three cornerstones ASML offers application products for process window enhancement, control and detection.We are located in the heart of San Jose and growing!
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. At our San Diego location we are renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources.We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer at ASML San Jose, each day offers new and exciting challenges including but not limited to:
- Assessment of quality all the machines shipped out of San Jose site, including review configuration sheet, final test results, AATR reports, packing list and physically check on the machine/run sample tests to verify final test results.
- Follow up all installation issues and field issues after the tools shipped out from San Jose site and work with development team to resolve these issues and close all open action items.
- Review and improve the quality of documentation generated by development team and follow up the issue till they are all closed.
- Track history of modules/parts returned or complaint by US field service.
- Work with failure analysis team to get the failure parts back and collected related information of symptom.
- Help Logistic/Supply Chain management to deal with parts quality issue from technical point view to ask vendors to avoid repeated issue down the road.
- BS degree in engineering; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industry engineering.
- MS engineering degree is a plus.
- 5+ years industry experience as quality assurance engineer.
- Familiar with most quality tools such as FMEA, 8D report, Risk assessment, statistics.
- Strong English communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong experience using MS Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability and willingness to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team.