30+ days ago - req10838
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. HMI has multiple years of e-beam application experience and leadership in semiconductor factories, focused on high resolution and voltage contrast imaging. As part of ASML, HMI will boost ASML’s holistic lithographic portfolio of (i) lithography exposure systems, (ii) computational lithography and (iii) metrology. Between these three cornerstones ASML offers application products for process window enhancement, control and detection.We are located in the heart of San Jose and growing!
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer at ASML San Jose, each day offers new and exciting challenges including but not limited to:
- Assessment of quality all the machines shipped out of San Jose site, including review configuration sheet, final test results, AATR reports, packing list and physically check on the machine/run sample tests to verify final test results
- Follow up all installation issues and field issues after the tools shipped out from San Jose site and work with development team to resolve these issues and close all open action items
- Review and improve the quality of documentation generated by development team and follow up the issue till they are all closed.
- Track history of modules/parts returned or complaint by US field service
- Work with failure analysis team to get the failure parts back and collected related information of symptom
- Help Logistic/Supply Chain management to deal with parts quality issue from technical point view to ask vendors to avoid repeated issue down the road
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial engineering is a must
- M.S. Degree inEngineering is a plus
- Five (5)+ years of industry experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Familiar with quality tools such as FMEA, 8D report, Risk assessment, statistics
- Strong experience using MS Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong communication skills – Written and Verbal
- Ability and willingness to work independently and within a team