11 days ago - req10912
Apps BDM for SK hynix
Sales & marketing
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
The Sales and Customer Management Sector is responsible for P&L, Customer Satisfaction and Node Planning within all Customer accounts.
S&CM works closely with Business Lines and Customer Support Operations to deliver the overall ASML experience to the Customer.
Align required configuration to technology node requirements & drive business development including project management and product promotion,
penetration & rolling-out for SK hynix Account. Business development activity results in an agreed configuration for a customer for a node (including the installed base).
This will contribute towards meeting or exceeding corporate Business Goals while maintaining Customer Satisfaction.
Business Development: drives both technical and commercial alignment through different phases of the customer development & manufacturing cycle that results
in an agreed configuration (including software solutions) for a given node, also for the installed base.
• Analyze customer roadmaps/requirements and align ASML solutions to meet customer needs with the support of Business Lines
• Owns the formulation of each comprehensive node project plan
• Aligns and supports the node project plan execution with local Account Management
• Align on N+1 tool and configuration evaluation with customer with the support of Business Lines
• Align BL and customer on N+2 requirement definition
• Align BL and customer on research needs (N+3)
• Align on customer cost roadmap for each node and escalate proactively when there are major gaps
VPA creation (negotiation and closure for n+1)
• Supports Account Team in closure for N+1business agreement by delivering the agreed configuration
• Finalize N+1 configuration
• Develop capacity scenarios for VPA by working with the corporate marketing group
• Delivers value analysis and competitive positioning by working with the Business Lines and corporate marketing
Volume ramp-up (VPA execution)
• Realign any changes in capacity planning;
• re-align any change in config
• confirm actual product value is realized as sold; (re-align on value of delivered items)
• Find additional biz. Opportunities
• Owns HVM project
Installed base- (SLA, upgrade SAM realization)
• Plan and realize upgrade SAM
• Convert unqualified SAM to qualified SAM
• Owns the formulation of IB upgrade/option opportunities plan; drive evaluations to closure with BL and field applications
• Aligns and supports the IB upgrade/option execution plan with Local Account management
• Support IB biz agreement closures through ASML pricing justification (ROI analysis, customer benefit, etc).
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field; knowledge of electronics, semiconductor processes, software and related disciplines;MS Engineering is a plus.
• 5+ years of customer wafer fabrication experience, preferably in Lithographic process or Integration.
• Marketing experience is a plus.
• Proven ability to structure and lead technology discussions with several un-aligned parties
• Understands the customer technology cycle
• Proven organizational skills to align multiple stakeholders
• Excellent Customer Relationship Skills
• Exceptional strategic thinking and planning skills; determines priorities and organizes actions effectively; is structured and timely in execution.
• Understands and leverages networks.
• Demonstrates ability to build bridges between Business Lines, Account Team and Corporate marketing
• Demonstrates capability to influence without authority in cross sector management (business lines, logistics, factory, 3rd line, etc.); strongly influences all levels of the organization: able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others.
• Excellent communication and Presentation Skills.Ability to explain complex technical matters in simple terms.
• Ability to escalate and effectively communicate to upper management, including Executive Committee (ExCom) with the insight of impact on business and options for solutions.
• Perspective: Can zoom in and out from details to bigger picture (in size and time), while maintaining global perspective.
• Ability to work independently; self-motivated.
• Demonstrates cultural awareness and sensitivity.
* Working Location : Icheon