5 days ago - req10971
Delivery Manager Applications/Team Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The Delivery Manager is a key-role in the support organization of IT. He or she independently functions as the IT Service Owner bridging the demand of the business for IT Services and on the other hand the delivery of the IT activity as agreed upon contract with IT Service Providers.
The Delivery Manager is shaping efficient structures and processes in a high performing organization with business stakeholders, IT and Service Providers to achieve operational excellence. Assuring the availability and performance of business supporting IT Services is conform SLA from inception to retirement.
1. Is responsible for all O&I IT managed services which are delivered to one or more ASML sectors; in particular applications / service for the Design & Engineering sector.
2. Drives the IT-business relationship management & understands business priorities and expectations.
3. Manage and liaises the relationship with the business (Information Officers, Business Process Owners, Key User Organization) to channel the demand (also hosting) towards the Service Providers.
4. Service portfolio management:
- Accept new and changed IT services delivered by Competence Centers.
- Provide insight on the overall performance of the service delivered.
- Develop a (long term) roadmap for the services together with, and advice the business in order to contribute to the business roadmap.
5. Defining and managing service levels targets and ensuring services are delivered and improved in line with agreed targets and expectations.
- Usage management for IT services
- Lifecycle management for IT service (ownership)
- Ensure quality standards for solutions / development projects through DTAP for new and changed applications
- Ensure proper deployment of ASML policies towards the IT standards to provide consistent and compliant use of IT
6. Managing dependencies and expectations from multiple suppliers and integrating to provide a single business-facing IT service.
- Ensure E-2-E service management by Service Providers
- Provide an escalation and arbitration level for service issues and service integration issues for the services in scope
Tasks (not extensive):
- Chair the business service performance review on a monthly basis.
- Participate in the key user meeting.
- Chair the monthly operational service provider meeting.
- Create and maintain service roadmap during entire life cycle of service.
- Contribute in commercial contract management of contracts, suppliers and delivery models.
- Partners with purchasing in negotiating on pricing and service descriptions of new and changed services based upon service roadmap.
- Takes part in project initiation and acceptance phase and contributes to “Request For Proposal” process in a senior user role.
- Deploy the governance model, processes, communication and reporting structures within the Application Support & Business organization.
- Controls and manages per service the financial budget amongst the rolling forecast, expenditure and initiate cost saving improvements.
- Functional manage (regie) the service manager of the Service Provider.
- Be a secondary escalation point towards the business (service manager being the first escalation point).
- Review the service SLA’s at least once a year and adjust KPI’s in agreement with business.
- Act as team lead for group of Delivery Managers working in Application Services (currently 5).
- Set annual targets, review and assess performance
- Develop team
- Manage capacity and allocate work packages
- Recruit new staff
- Empowered to make decisions within the provided budget related to a service.
- Empowered to make decisions regarding service improvements and quality within agreed boundaries.
- Empowered to approve emergency changes for the associated service.
- In case of escalation (not limited to Priority 2 incidents) to act upon End-2-End ownership cross delivery teams (fix first, settle later).
- In general empowered to participate as a Senior User in a project board in projects with regards to services.
Master level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-10+ years of experience in relevant business and/or IT roles and at least 7 years of experience as a delivery or service manager (of equivalent) on senior level
-Thorough understanding and practical experience with:
-Proven experience of service strategy.
-Designing and implementing Service Integration and Management solutions.
-Content of contracts, master service agreements, governance schedules, price schedules, terms and conditions.
-Strong knowledge of risk and control frameworks like SoX, CobIT, ISO and financial processes like Forecast, Budget and Charge-out regime.
-ITIL Service Management processes.
-Specific for this Delivery Manager position:
-5+ years of experience as team leader / manager.
-Thinking strategically, creatively and innovative.
-Strong customer focus and customer facing skills.
-Taking and driving ownership.
-Shows initiative and problem solving attitude.
-Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
-Excellent presentation and communication skills and proficiency in the English language.
-Challenges self and invests energy in order to achieve optimum results, even in critical settings and beyond own area of expertise.
-Stays focused in highly demanding circumstances and maintains personal effectiveness despite barriers, set-backs or in situations of high uncertainty; proactively adapts plans and behaviors to remain flexible and open to change.
Context of the position
The Delivery Manager Application Services is working within the IT Operations & Infrastructure department reporting to the Manager Application Support. The Delivery Manager is closely working together with both relevant Competence Center Managers and business stakeholders.
The best people make ASML what it is today. To attract and retain the best people, we have an extremely comprehensive, competitive employment conditions package: ASML Benefits
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like? Check this out at www.ASML.com
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.