30+ days ago - req10989
Main deliverable owner EUV scanner
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
IntroductionAre responsibility and ownership your key strengths and do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved? Do you see the bigger picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy (parts of) complex projects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
As MDO (main deliverable owner), you are responsible for the organization, structure and planning of Flow & Temperature control related deliverables for various multi-disciplinary projects. These activities cover the complete development cycle, from architecture definition to final integration. You pro-actively drive the development work in the team and participate in reviewing concepts and designs on all above mentioned criteria.
The MDO reports to the group leader as well as the project leader(s). He or she maintains regular alignment with the owner of the overall function which his or her module contributes to. Project team sizes vary from a few people to more than 10 people.
- Create a work breakdown and translate this into a transparent plan
- Maintain deliverable plan according to the triple constraint of timing, resources and scope
- Coordinate the deliverables from the team, driving performance, availability, cost and timing
- Manage resources in a team and take operational responsibility within projects
- Identify bottlenecks and/or improvement opportunities within the team
- Manage and steer co-developers, aligning them with your work breakdown and plan
Technical Bachelor or Master Degree in Physics or Mechanical engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing, integrating and testing complex products in a multi-disciplinary environment
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a small to medium-sized team.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Able to perform in highly dynamic environment
- Affinity for working with co-developers (outsourcing)
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of the English language.
Context of the position
The department of Machine conditioning (MC) is part of the development and engineering (D&E) sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas, vacuum and water flow and pressurecontrol, fluid architecture and design, temperature control.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.