21 days ago - req10953
Sr. Electronics Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Research & development
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
We are looking for a talented Sr. Electronics Engineer with a strong and diverse background in mix-signal and analog circuit design to join our Scan and Control team. This position will be a key contributor in development and sustaining the analog electronic control systems in our EE sub-system module’s design.
- Design high voltage amplifier with both excellent frequencydomain and time domain response for e-beam inspection tools
- Design low noise high precision voltage / currentcircuits
- Conduct schematic capture, circuit simulation, PCBlayout
- Prepare technical documents for module manufacture andrelease
- Conduct module prototyping, debug, and full functionbench test
- Support module level and sub-system level and systemlevel integration
- To be completed work with sub-system architect, derive EPS, TPS and EDSfor specific analog module
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering( Minimum 8+ years of experience)
- Preferred Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Hands-on experiences of schematic capture, schematic level simulation, PCB layout, PCB level simulation, prototyping, and problem solving. Familiar with test equipment such as multi-meter, SMU, signal / function generator, oscilloscope.
- Low noise high voltage / high current/ high power OPAcircuit (board level) design and building experiences. OPA applicationexperiences
- Low noise Linear regulator circuit design and buildingexperiences
- High accuracy voltage or current reference circuit(board level) design and building experience.
- High resolution (equal to or greater than 16 bits) ADCand DAC application experience.
- Knowledge of device physics for BJT, JFET and MOSFETfor both switch mode and linear operation.
- Knowledge and experience of board level and modulelevel shielding and grounding is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of signal integrity and powerintegrity is a plus.
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer