14 days ago - req11026
HR&O Generalist - Technologies
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you a sparring partner in HR challenges? Would you like to work in an international environment? If so, we would like to welcome you as a new member of our HR Team at ASML
As a HR&O generalist in this role you work closely with management, employees and HR expertise. You (help to) translate business strategy into concrete interventions in the people domain to drive the success of our company. You independently advice on people topics and manage the yearly HR Cycle. Next to that you work on (global) HR projects, in line with the business needs.
- You will be a strategic partner towards business management and drive the people agenda in support of business success (e.g. strategic workforce planning and development)
- You will act as a change agent, enhancing management/team development and facilitating (change) interventions as needed
- You will be the employee champion and be a coach/mention and driving force for (competency) development and boosting employee engagement
- You are an operational expert, enabling a solid execution of the HR cycle and any partner on relevant operational/tactical HR topics
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree, for example in HRM or Business Administration.
- You have up to 7 years of experience in the field of HR, or business/project experience with a strong affinity for HR topics
- You have experience in a dynamic, innovative (tech) environment
- Business savvy
- Pragmatic, can-do mentality with a drive for results
- Well developed communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and structured whilst staying flexible
- Team player but self-starting
- Willing to learn
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization proactively supports the business and its strategy as an ambassador of the management vision on “people are the key asset of ASML”. HR&O is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs around 300 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.