24 days ago - req11097
PMO Program Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of project execution and portfolio management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling the success of ASML business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we are the recognized expert, that drives World-Class Project Management in support of product development. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies
As PMO Program Officer & PMO Team Manager you are the driver of program- and project management within the Business Line and responsible for the management and development of the PMO department. Together with the Program Manager you drive the product development process, providing insight into resource balancing, execution progress and risks, effects of portfolio re-prioritization, for the complete Applications product portfolio (2000 FTE’s).
The PMO department is positioned within the Finance organization. The PMO Program Manager acts as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our cutting edge lithography machines and installed base services.
As PMO Program Manager your responsibilities are:
- Directly leading a team of 2 FTE and indirectly leading a team of around 9 FTE
- Providing insights into development progress and resource balancing
- Pro-actively advising towards Business Line Management
- Building and maintaining enduring relationships with ASML senior (program and project) executives and acting as a 'Trusted Advisor' on matters relating to Program and Project Management
- Development of the multi-year PMO Strategy, and actively driving the PMO mission and vision as member of the PMO Management Team (5 MT members, ~100 FTE’s)
- Scope, manage and implement improvement projects resulting from the PMO strategy
- Developing a strong PMO team
Master’s degree in a relevant area.
- Minimum of 10 years' working experience on a managing consultant level in project, business or technology management in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment and/or minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Program/Project Manager of cross functional programs or projects of $100m in a similar environment
- Experience in (high) tech project environment and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Experience with leading a team of professionals.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong Leadership skills; decisive, able to set priorities, give direction
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
Context of the position
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.
Interested in this position? Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.