30+ days ago - req11014
Triage Back Office Analyst
Research & Development
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Other technical job categories, Other job categories
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Smooth analysis and intake of issues is key in improving our products performance at the customers. This requires an effective process from issue intake, containment(s), root cause analysis and creation of change(s) to our product.
Do you understand the different steps of issue analysis and are you able to find and drive improvements? Then,this could be your next job!
- Objectively assess the issues submitted to the process (e.g hardware failure, missing data, software failure)
- Analyze issues and enrich these with cross sectorial information to obtain a clear problem statement to offer the issue to a Triage-decision making meeting.
The Triage back office Analyst will assess and manage issues in the issue resolution management process:
-Asses issue in a broader context cross-sectors
-Determine possible solution teams and align on effort and impact
-Prepare Triage decision meeting
-Communicate with stakeholders
Bachelor level in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or technical Business Administration.
- 2-5 years of working experience
- Experience with business change management in complex organizations
- Experience with stakeholder management on all levels
- Experience with PLM and ERP sytems in the area of Change Management, Engineering, Production and/or Materials Management.
-Excellent communication and listening skills, with organizational sensitivity
-Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude
-Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts
-Change- management competencies
-Drive to get results in place
-Ability to plan and set priorities
-Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels.
Context of the position
The Configuration Management team manages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. It creates and controls machine configurations and related master data for ASML's Development & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Customer Services departments.
The Triage Back Office Analyst reports to the Team lead Support group within the DE Product Lifecycle Management organization.