24 days ago - req11187
Research & Development
Chemistry & Material science
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Chemistry & Material science, Physics
We are looking for an expert in Cleanliness and Process Capability Studies who can take the lead towards ASML designers in development projects with respect to cleanliness specifications. You will be helping them utilize the correct cleanliness design rules, testing this during the design phase and finally making sure that this is properly captured in the TPD. Does it sound like a challenge you would like to take on? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you!
As part of the Process and Cleanliness Control group you will take the lead in designing the cleanliness process of hardware by supporting the hardware project and the responsible hardware lead designer. You will assure that the hardware design is meeting the cleanliness specifications during design and volume phase of the product. You will also support the suppliers to understand the cleanliness specifications so that they test the correct parameters during the volume phase.
- Define cleanliness strategies for new product designs.
- Execute/lead design FMEAs for cleanliness of products.
- Define improvement action plans and get them implemented in the designs.
- Execute DOEs for cleanliness parameters on process and product level.
Bachelor or Master degree in Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science with a clear specialization towards cleanliness of parts. Having a Black Belt certification is a pre.
- Relevant working experience in a high-tech environment
- 5-10 years of experience in cleanliness
- Experience with FMEAs, DOE, 6 Sigma, ISO cleanliness standards
- Experience with supporting hardware projects in the design phase on cleanliness
- Experience with RGA/XPS/SEM measurements
- Experience with SW that supports statistical analysis
Strong analytical ability, pro-active attitude, strong sense of ownership, solution driven, good communication and networking skills, good knowledge of English.
Context of the position
ASML is constantly pushing the limits of technology into areas where nobody has gone before.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department of Defectivity is responsible for creating the perfect environment for the optical column which is part of the EUV path in vacuum. By designing the flow in vacuum, choosing the correct materials and designing critical processes e.g. cleanliness processes. These cleanliness processes need to be industrialized in the ASML factories and supply chain. The Process and Cleanliness Control group within Defectivity is responsible for the design and the industrialization of these critical cleanliness processes and managing the linked n-Tier supply chain.
Submit your recent CV and Motivation Letter for this position and we will get back to you.