30+ days ago - req11195
Metrology Applications Development Project Leader
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Research & development
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. HMI has multiple years of e-beam application experience and leadership in semiconductor factories, focused on high resolution and voltage contrast imaging. As part of ASML, HMI will boost ASML’s holistic lithographic portfolio of (i) lithography exposure systems, (ii) computational lithography and (iii) metrology. Between these three cornerstones ASML offers application products for process window enhancement, control and detection.We are located in the heart of San Jose and growing!
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. At our San Diego location we are renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources.We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As a Metrology Applications Development Project Leader at ASML HMI San Jose, you will demonstrate the best-in-class project management skills in project planning, driving execution, tracking progress, introducing new or improved processes, and supporting software release or project completion on time and in budget.You will work alongside a talented team as you tackle a variety of fun, below you can review the duties and responsibilities of the job.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize project planning: scope (priority), resources, and timeline. Keep good records of the planning for easy communication (Gantt charts, meeting minutes, etc.).
- Drive project execution by tracking project status, Agile sprint status (where applicable), milestones, risks. Hold regular project meetings to track deliveries, mitigate risks, and promote cross team information sharing. Drive project success through agreement.
- Facilitate cross team work to address multi-product or multi-project dependency. Ensure cross product deliverables are committed. Communicate decisions to stake holders.
- Coordinate software release schedule.
- Continuous improvements: identify potentials for new improvements and contribute to the improvement of the whole operations value chain (system re-design) and infrastructure by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions.
- Represent the project team to provide product release or project on-going and completion reports
- Master degree or higher in engineering or other technical discipline.
- 4+ years of working experience in engineering, preferably in organizations/industry (semiconductor) comparable to ASML.
- Experience leading software projects and software development process
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience with collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to both bring people together and challenge their opinions.
- Ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills and the ability to communicate. Appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Team player - able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Structured and precise way of working.
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people.
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence, self-starting and motivating.
- Familiar with Agile process is a plus.