19 days ago - req11247
CS NPI Project Lead
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The Project Lead performs technical and non-technical project management activities at the Product/Cluster level for the introduction product/process improvements to the field, and managing change on shipped product within the ASML Customer Support Organization.Position represents Customer Support at the San Diego site for the Controls Cluster collaborating with cross-sector team members in support of the advancement and maturity of the EUV light source used in ASML’s scanners.
The sector, Customer Support (CS), is responsible for the introduction, implementation, and profitable maintenance of ASML systems on customer locations and supporting the customer sites in the use of these systems/sub-systems in his production process.Within CS the New Product Introduction (NPI) department the Project Lead drives competencies to complete deliverables needed for the introduction of new technologies and methods into the ASML worldwide service organization. To execute field introduction of new products the NPI department has the following responsibilities:
- Attention to details and technical curiosity with ability to contribute to problem solving processes
- Being able to function in a highly dynamic environment; with pro-active and customer first attitude
- Excellent communications skills;both verbal and written, including presentation creation and delivery
- Ability to motivate and convince others at different levels within the organization;
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and non-verbal), and presentation skills, including presentation collaboration
- Good understanding of customer services organizations and processes (delivery and governance)
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building
- Experience as a Project Manager of large and complex projects. Experienced with change management processes
- Ability to lead and managing teams to successfully meet their commitments
- Technical knowledge and experience to be able to communicate effectively with various teams (including customers), and to check/review their plans and progress, and vet technical direction for solutions
- Excellent organizational, meeting management, reasoning, planning and motivational skills
- Ability to define and tracking short and long-term goals and resources
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering Disciplines (Controls, Electrical Engr with some Controls background desired)
- Project management experience less than 3 year and 5 years’ experience in technology based industry
- Experience with product development phases and validation and field readiness deliverables
- Experience working alongside a technical team and influencing technical solutions
- Led teams and participated as team member in a matrix organization, managing non-direct reports
- Experienced with using applications supporting communication and project management
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities. Ability to prioritize and escalate
- PCCSTRAIM/8D methodology, FMEA, and product Quality measurements
- Able to evaluate data and make conclusions, and strong problem solving skills
- Able review technical documents and enrich quality of engineering documentation
Effective communication, analytical, perseverance, problem solving, and team oriented
Context of the position
Designs and oversee the production of ASML complex systems and equipment.