4 days ago - req11300
HR System Analyst
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you have strong problem-solving skills and affinity with both HR as well as technology and software development in general?
Join our HR team and become part of progress!
You will join our HR Processes and Information (P&I) team and support the HR systems in the area of HR Service Management.
As HR System Analyst you act on the crossing between HR and IT. You will focus specifically on:
- Maintaining and innovating our HR transactional systems
- ‘Digital HR’ such as applying Robotics (RPA), Chatbots and AI within the HR Systems landscape
Your key responsibilities are:
- Providing functional and limited more technical second line support with operational issues and questions in the HR systems (based on MS SharePoint and other systems), such as (re)starting or adjusting workflows, changing forms, maintain security model / CUG’s and uploading files
- Support with Change Request handling of requested changes and additions which are driven by new functionalities needed / new policies / new regulations
- Act as a liaison between HR and IT and external system vendors
- Ticket handling to HR system vendor(s)
- Supporting with the testing of bug fixes and developed Change Requests
- Pro-actively working on avoiding incidents
- Execution of other system maintenance activities
- Participate in initiatives and improvement projects regarding HR processes and systems
- Support the future development of the HR Systems landscape
- Work as Functional Business Analyst on the creation of robots (RPA)
- Act as functional contact person between HR and IT for already operational robotized HR processes
HBO/Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Preferably some years of working experience in the field of HRIS / HR Service Center in an international environment
- Experience with HR data and HR processes
- Affinity with IT applications
- Very good knowledge of Excel, query and reporting skills
- Preferably experience in usage and creation of SharePoint templates, lists, workflows etc.
- Basic experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Ideally some understanding and some experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net. Interest and willingness to work on Robotic Process Automation (knowledge of UiPath is preferred).
- Should be able to create functional specification documents for HR business processes
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands-on approach
- Able to clearly communicate with end users (in English)
Context of the position
The HR System Analyst will be part of the worldwide HR Processes and Information (P&I) team, whose mission is to develop and maintain HR Systems and enable the execution of Key HR Processes.
P&I is the functional owner of the main HR systems (e.g. HR4U, myTalent) and is responsible for HR reporting and analytics.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.