30+ days ago - req11336
Mechanical Design Process Engineer (BOM and Configuration Management)
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you get energy from rolling out new mechanical design processes? Do you have the coaching skills to help our mechanical designers do a better job? Are you eager to take responsibility of machine structures and carrying out the Mechanical Development Way of Working to and with the mechanical experts?
Do you have interest in being part of a highly qualified internationally oriented team? Are you in for developing your personal skills by being pro-active and curious? If so, then this job could be the perfect next step in your career.
- To manage the configuration of functional modules, supporting and advising the team members on engineering processes and way of working.
- To develop and cooperate on initiatives for process improvements and carry out Way of Working Competence guidelines.
- Supporting and advising engineers with regards to way of working and processes for (spare) parts and tools.
- Supporting and advising engineers with regards to the definition of parts, tools, packing and spare parts.
- Supporting and advising engineers with regards to the definition of the Bill of Material (BOM) and manufacturing sequence.
- Setup and maintenance of the high level Bill of Material of a functional module.
- Reporting on part/tool/packing/spare definition status and progress.
- Reviewing changes on BoM, TPD, general standards, release rules and implementation.
- Facilitator / Chairman of the change control board.
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in both production and development environments.
- Familiar with the V-model Way of Working.
- NX, TC and SAP experience.
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (CMII).
- Experience with Improvement Proposals and Engineering Change Processes.
- Experience in managing complex design structures in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Preferably experience in ASML mechanical engineering Way of Working.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive your own development.
- Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch.
- Come in touch with every engineering process step.
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams.
- International opportunities.
- Individual performance & talent management.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the team leader of the Wafer Handling & Positioning group, and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your (design) portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.