29 days ago - req11308
Senior Metrology Engineer Overlay Measuring Integration Yieldstar
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Are you a person who can think and act at system level to ensure continuous improvements in the performance of our Yieldstar machine? Would you like to work in a multidisciplinary team whilst providing innovative semiconductor metrology solutions to our customer’s challenges? If so, then please read on for this job opportunity!
As aD&E Metrology Engineer Overlay Measuring Integration Yieldstar you will drive investigations to verify and validate the overlay system budgets of current and future Yieldstar Platforms.
Another part of the job will be to define and specify requirements of new functional modules in the Yieldstar and the associated computing platform(s) .You will drive detailed designs for proposed solutions within a team context and prepare for testing and roll out of this functionality after implementation.
- Drive investigations to verify and validate the overlay system budgets of current and future Yieldstar Platforms
- Predict, assess and drive overlay measurement performance including test methodology
- Generate and maintain scripts and tools for measurement performance analysis within machine population and between platform versions
- Data analysis and performance analysis. This with an overview of the entire value chain towards the customer. This includes the analysis of issues which are related to the nature and processing of customer wafers that require analysis at customer site.
- Drive Functional design and implementation in a multidisciplinary agile development team.
Master or Ph D. (preferred) in Engineering or Physics
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant work environment within the industry /domain
- Established experience in lithography, design and/or refinement of measurement systems and/or experimental setups in optical metrology or spectroscopy
- Customer orientation and affinity with the development of functionality to be implemented in software based solutions.
- Result oriented attitude; we are looking for an person who can work with set deadlines
- Pragmatic approach; you should be capable of thinking in pragmatic solutions
- Pro-active; it is expected that you take initiative to (help) drive progress
- Experience and affinity with Matlab (or equivalent)
Context of the position
The Business line Applications provides integrated solutions with computational, metrology and control technology for extendibility and improved efficiency of lithography products. Within the Development & Engineering of the Applications business line, the Yieldstar Overlay group is part of the On Product Performance print Window Detection department.
Yieldstar Overlay covers the area of physics and applied mathematics based functionality development required to extract relevant Overlay metrics from the raw acquisitions of the Yieldstar metrology tools.
The group is responsible for the design, integration and test of new measurement functions enabling the applications of the metrology tool. The group contributes in the area of reticle marker design solutions and contributes to products that valorize the metrology in advanced monitoring and control solutions.
Travel requirements: this job may require you to travel to locations worldwide.
A motivation letter to apply for this position is required.