30+ days ago - req11408
Project Lead - Safety and Compliance
Research & development
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
The Development & Engineering (D&E) safety department is responsible for supporting Global Product Safety, Process Safety and Environmental Health & Safety at D&E. The D&E business function is responsible for process and product development within ASML and is located in Veldhoven Wilton and San Diego (US).
To achieve improvements on the topics of Safety, Compliancy & Quality an Ipro improvement program is executed, led by the Program Cluster Manager (PCM). In this program improvement projects are executed by Project Leads working in joint venture with other members of the safety team.
Defining and executing non PGP world-wide, cross program/cross sector development projects. As project lead D&E Safety you execute projects according to plan and budget and lead multidisciplinary project teams. Your responsibility covers both (technical) deliverables as well as financials of a project, functionally reporting to the Program Cluster Manager.
- Project Lead D&E Safety project in the area ‘Safety, Compliance & Quality’, time and budget responsible for specific projects
- Leads complex project(s) in own or related technical area, typically in one or more disciplines and on (sub) system level
- Time frame: 1 year ahead
- Project budget per year: shared with others> € 0.5 million and < € 1 million
- Risk management: addresses project risks based on input from experts and creates project risk reports
- Key interfaces: works with Projectleaders and Groupleaders across multiple operational sectors
- Opportunities for developing both ww/cross-sectoral technical- and managerial skills
- Opportunity to extend your organizational knowledge/experience of all (ww) sectors
- Reporting to program level and department / VP level
Technical Bachelor or Master degree
Proven knowledge of:
- Project management
- People motivator; experienced in soft skills/leadership.
- Stakeholder management at different levels
Preferable knowledge of:
- Safety management & principles
- NXT/NXE architecture & Machine safety
- (MS project) Project reporting techniques
- Program management experience
- Self-assured, pro-active, enterprising
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Discrete, independentself-propelling and showing initiative
- Is able to keeps deadlines within the framework of daily operations;
- Consultancy skills
- Is creative in finding safety solutions in a wide variety of circumstances.
- Excellent communicative skills, including presentation skills
- Is able to constructively present & communicate safety issues with D&E/R employees on PhD and Master level.
- Is able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers.
Context of the position
Reports to: Manager D&E safety, functional report to PCM i-pro S&C
Interfaces: PCM S&C (Safety & Compliance), team members of the D&E safety group, ASML D&E employees and D&E Safety representatives, Management of D&E organization, EHS global organization, Safety Process Management, Safety managers other sectors.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What’s it like working at ASML? Find out more on our YouTube page and our Working at ASML website.
Working at ASML : https://www.workingatasml.com/
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your (design) portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.