30+ days ago - req11403
Software architect SAP HANA
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Can you independently function as the agile Data Analytics software architect, providing guidance on our data analytics building blocks (using solutions like SAP HANA, SAP BW, Hadoop, Spotfire) towards the intentional architecture in alignment with other architects in this domain?
If “yes” then we want to talk to you!
The data Analytics software architect provides guidance to Agile teams on data analytics within ASML’s Central Data Lake, with focus on ERP-data.
The Data Analytics software architect is responsible for defining multi technology intentional architectures to solve complex business problems within the ERP-data domain, with simple sustainable solutions (landscape simplification), using advanced analytics techniques like:
- Data analytics
- Text mining
- Data discovery
- Process mining
- Machine Learning
- Data science
The guidance leads to further implementation of a joint (developing) intentional architecture for all agile teams in this domain. For that the software architect aligns with stakeholders, like other architects, business experts, developers and management.
In order to earn authority in a non-hierarchical organization, the software architect is expected to be able to design and code prototypes.
- Support the full range of day-to-day priorities of the Agile DevOps team(s), primarily focused on software design, development, implementation and operations.
- Support the agile portfolio process by providing high level guidance
- Design and develop software architecture diagrams and concept designs.
- Contribute to requirements needed on a small team including:
- Supporting build system
- Interacting with stakeholders
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly collaborative and fast paced Agile DevOps environment.
HBO+ level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to design and code prototypes / proof of concepts (SQL, Python, R)
- Solid experience of data modelling, data warehousing, advanced analytics, design patterns, SAP HANA 2.0
- Experience with big data ETL and enterprise-level software architecture
- Experience in setting up an integrated cloud platform using a scalable architecture (HANA 2.0 XSA, micro services / containers) enabling:
- Translytics Services (multi workload platform, real-time integration of transactional and analytical apps and capabilities in single platform)
- Analytical Data management services (Common Data models, data repository, governance, data lineage, security etc.)
- Data warehouse services
- 5+ years of experience in relevant business and/or IT roles;
- Agile architecture
- Good customer focus and customer facing skills;
- Taking and driving ownership;
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Work independently;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and proficiency in the English language;
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the Competence Center Big Data and Advance Analytics. This Competence Center provides IT project and support services for this domain.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
What we offer:
13th month payment
8% holiday allowance
40 days paid leave: 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days ( reduction of working hours)
Employee share purchase plan
Collective health insurance plan
Training and development opportunities, including educational assistance through our Global Training and Studies