30+ days ago - req11570
Design Engineer DUV Projection
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
The DUV (Deep Ultra Violet) Optical Column department is responsible for developing the optical systems that are used for projecting an ic-design layer onto the wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups each of which works in its own specialist subsystem / area.
The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader DUV Projection and operates within a multidisciplinary development team.
To contribute to various stages of development, integration, issue resolution and qualification of projection sub-systems by specializing in the design and analysis of optical sub-systems and control algorithms.
- During customer escalations you will analyze the problem and define containment/ solution, on site if needed;
- You will specify, designs and make tests for system qualification, testing tools and materials needed;
- Supervise the making of models and prototypes and carries out the optical tests and adapts the design accordingly;
- Maintain close contact with suppliers of optical components with respect to technical specifications and usage demand;
- Ensure the modularity, reparability and serviceability of the designs and control loops;
- You will drive the integration of the improvements of optical sub-system and control models into ASML products, analyse the problems, and drive solutions.
Technical University, master degree in physics.
Experience with Matlab and data analysis. Preferably experience in the field of high-tech system development. Broad knowledge of optical systems and system control algorithms is considered a plus.
- Initiative, discipline, decisiveness, team spirit;
- Can deal with and enjoys the dynamics of solving customer escalations;
- Analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude;
- Ability to switch between in-depth technology and pragmatic problem solving;
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.