14 days ago - req11673
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
• Deliver the financial analytical information enabling effective decision making through efficient and standardized reporting
• Control the compliance with processes & standards (US GAAP, IFRS, Sarbanes Oxley, FNS, Tax regulation, ASML internal policy and guidance)
• Be responsible for P&L review, CS Operation performance review, OpEx analysis and process efficiency in service business.
• Drive to improve service business profitability with providing ASML standard and non-standard reports.
• Enhance financial planning and financial analysis of more complex multiple interrelated financial data to define more than one WW Business Process
• Ensure the compliance with US GAAP, IFRS, SOX, TAX, FNS worldwide and communicates those effectively
• Liaise with global Financial control, supports the business control with a primary focus on each country.
• Closely collaborate with CS finance, Service business manager, Business control, Legal, Tax team and Order management desk in all Asia countries.
• Prioritize activities and ensure actions are carried out timely.
• Familiarize with the RITM finance values. Support the execution workstreams (RITM : Respect, Integrity, Trust, Make each other grow)
Main responsibilities :
• Provides financial information with key findings to management and Asia business stakeholders by researching, analyzing accounting data, and preparing reports, for service business of all Asia customers (Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia)
• Bachelor’s Degree or above (Preferred Accounting or Business administration or relevant major)
• AICPA or KICPA is preferred
• Above 10 years Accounting or equivalent experiences
• Wide knowledge on US & Korea GAAP & IFRS
• Good communication skill and teamwork
• Partnership across departments and levels
• Customer focused and service minded
• Stands up and takes (informal) lead in achieving team goals
• Strong ownership with high accuracy
• Open for cultural differences.