13 days ago - req11733
CS - EHS Specialist - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
EHS organization supports and ensures safe and healthy working conditions and operations at customer sites. As a new create position, we are looking for an EHS specialist to drive and execute the tasks with enthusiastic.
Execute strategies to assure effective EHS systems, programs and procedures to improve employee safety, reduce operation risk, and avoid any EHS violation in customer sites.
Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations, customer requirements, all Worldwide CS (Customer Support) EHS policies and procedures, and EHS management system.
- Support management to ensure a safe way of working in the region at customer locations and in the local offices. This includes also all other ASML activities at the customer site like Installs and Field Factory projects.
- Monitor and process with compliance to local legal requirements and report deviations to responsible managers and customer demand.
- Liaise with the customer representatives on EHS subjects.
- Ensures that the required data to manage safety is adequately recorded, verified and administrated.
- Arrange an audit program and deliver required audits per customer site-cluster.
- Process accidents, incidents and near misses according to CS procedures to support management.
- Arrange and/or carry out safety awareness trainings according to CS safety training program.
- Advise the local CS Management on adequate budget allocation for the required EHS activities.
- Facilitates the safety escalation process: Chair and coordinate the local SRB (safety review board) meetings, and Escalate to CS worldwide SRB (if needed).
- Rollout new CS safety requirements: Work together with local CS management to rollout new CS requirements and track progress and effectiveness.
- Actively participate in activities within the WW EHS Community.
- Manage the local ISO 14001 system requirements.
MS degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Engineering, or comparable.
8+ years of occupational safety and health related work experience.
Experience with EHS in high-tech operations and/or field.
- Taiwan governmental Level A Labor Safety or Health Specialist certified.
- Strong leadership to lead and guide TN EHS team and the operations to follow EHS rules and guidance.
- Good communication skills in both on English and Chinese (verbal and written) – to report in internal and external meetings and to communicate to local employees and foreigner.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML;
- Value for cultural differences;
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
- Has the ability to use a range of different influencing techniques with good communication skill cover all organizational level.
- Strong ability of communicating with internal & external customer in a friendly and clear way to address concerns or needs, with good understanding the context.
Context of the position
As ASML Taiwan CS grows up, a new EHS specialist is created for Tainan site.
The EHS specialist will report to local EHS manager.
Taiwan CS EHS organization is under directors of 2 CS segments, NPI (New Product Introduction) & HVM (High Volume Manufacturing).
Local EHS staffs will communicate/ align/ engage with ASML Worldwide CS EHS community very often.
Based in Tainan office.