30+ days ago - req11771
Customer Support Engineer - based in Dresden, Germany
In a nutshell
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
You want to build success….. join us to support our Customer’s needs. Help our Customer to stay compatible in the market.
Customer Support Engineer (CSE) is part of the Europe (EU) High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) Customer Support (CS) organization, which is responsible for the repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at the customer site across Europe and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. The CSE, an ambassador for ASML, must be the first line of support for the repair and maintenance of the ASML Systems. The CSE will interface with the customers, peers, local TSE support and staff management to assure timely and accurate support. The CSE must be able to clearly communicate between key stakeholders of technical, organizational and operational stakeholders in relation to driving availability to their specific customer. Provide our customer with a quality experience by utilizing planning, problem-solving and communication skills. Develop an ongoing relationship of trust and reliability with customers and co-workers.
- Diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs according our processes and using BKM;
- Document your work and create accurate reports, Accurately maintain/document time and works actions;
- Monitor system performance;
- Drive improvement via proper channels;
- Provide support and assistance to other ASML personnel;
- Escalate issues when required according ASML standard processes.
Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering field or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years’ of relevant work experience or 1-2 years’ experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Proven ability to effectively work in a demanding and challenging environment;
- Show ownership and responsibility, be able to adapt to customer circumstances, be proactive and drive for changes;
- Teamwork, act as one team, give feedback and be open for feedback, show flexibility to backup each other;
- Flexibility, possible support of other ASML sites requires ~25 % travel (pending on request);
- Quality focus, enable quality mindset in daily operation, hold your colleagues accountable to deliver quality on daily base;
- Speak up when there is unclarity or when issues occur, recognize them as learning opportunities for the team and your self.